Hero Wars the game

From: Sergio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:26:34 +0100

Shannon Appel:

> This is why Chaosium clarified its rights to Glorantha last year,
> formed Issaries, Inc. this year, and will be releasing the new _Hero
> Wars_ RPG next year. [skip] (And now, having seen a draft
> of parts of the _Hero Wars_ rules, I can say that it's going to be a
> worthy successor to RuneQuest, in many ways much more Gloranthan
> than the original game ever was.)

Do you know why they say that we, supporters of Sporting Clube de Portugal, have the hands so white? Because our team failed to win the Portuguese soccer championship for the last fifteen years. And every year we say (while scrubing our hands) "it will be this year..."

> To be totally honest a lot of what you described is the reason
> RuneQuest is a dead duck.

Could you please use any other creature and stop always refering to ducks? A dead zombie, maybe? Quack.

Sergio