Re: Hero Wars the game

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 10:32:36 -0800

>Do you know why they say that we, supporters of Sporting Clube de Portugal,
>have the hands so white? Because our team failed to win the Portuguese
>soccer championship for the last fifteen years. And every year we say
>(while scrubing our hands) "it will be this year..."

Point well taken, but given the formation of Issaries Inc.; the drafting of the introduction to Glorantha, the rules, and the Orlanthi Player's Guide; and the planning of a whole supporting line, I suspect 1999 will really be it.

And I do hereby apologize for calling RuneQuest a "dead duck". I'll try to remember to call it a "dead 'newt", a "dead lunar", or something similar in the future.

Shannon