Re: Stoicism in the face of OOP?

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 15:17:43 -0500

On 1 Apr 98 at 19:20, The Glorantha Digest wrote: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com> writes:
> Expect to see us continue to walk that line. We'll offer material we
> consider introductory, vital, or unlikely to be reprinted on the web
> site. It will continue to expand. I believe you're going to see some
> bits and pieces of Griffin Mountain end up there. We'll hold other
> material back because we desire the ability to do a _Hero Wars_
> supplement based on it.

Since the website is for introductory material, and material unlikely to be reprinted, and I have heard more times than I care to count that the Cradle and other RQ2 scenarii are not ever going to be reprinted, then is Chaosium planning to put the Cradle and other scenarios of its ilk on the website? With or without RQ stats?