Re: Stoicism in the face of OOP?

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 13:06:05 -0800

>Since the website is for introductory material, and material unlikely to be
>reprinted, and I have heard more times than I care to count that the Cradle
>and other RQ2 scenarii are not ever going to be reprinted, then is Chaosium
>planning to put the Cradle and other scenarios of its ilk on the website?

Maybe. In large part due to the recent conversations, we've talked about the old scenarios. We've come to the following tenative decision:

This is all tenative and something that won't come about until early next year, right about the time of the new game's release, but it's what we're considering right now. I think it would be cool to have a couple of freebie Hero Wars scenarios available for download.

Our prime concern has to remain keeping books available for republishing under the new system, but if that's unlikely to occur we're going to try and make sure the old scenarios don't just sit around and rust.

Shannon