Re Pass through the Eiritha Hills

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 10:28:13 +0100

Peter wrote:

>The Eiritha hills are hills (no worse than the ones in Wales) and not
>practically impassable mountains.

Are you sure about this?

I went trawling through through my Praxian stuff and came through two small references to this area (one of which I can't find again).

The first was RofC, which at one point calls them Eiritha Mountains. The map also definately gives the impression of there being passes through the things (one seems to end in the middle of nowhere).

The second (which I can't find again), described Eiritha Hills as:

  1. thought to cover the sleeping body of Eiritha herself,
  2. definately needing an experienced guide to get through them,
  3. populated by all sorts of strange creatures.

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com