Re: Stoicism in the face of OOP?

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 15:46:56 -0800

>This begs a question I don't remember seeing asked about HW/GTG... will
>there be any portablity between existing RQ characters/scenarios and
>the new game system? (i.e. will the new game system bear at least as
>much BRP blood as say, Nephilim?)

_Hero Wars_ will not be a BRP game. As for portability: I've got rules converting AD&D to Metamorphosis Alpha and Boot Hill... I'm sure it will be possible at some level.

>Also, is Issaries taking investors yet?

Not from the general public yet. Expect it to be widely announced when that becomes possible (at the least, here and the web site).

Shannon