the three little (sartarite) pigs

From: Sergio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 17:08:23 +0100

I assumed that the people in Sartar used mainly wood for construction. But, while reading RoC, I stopped at this: "Knowing much about stonemasonry, though not as much as Flintnail, Sartar migrants used the material frequently for public and private structures." (p. 54). I know this must be an ancient source (I suppose it comes from the RQ2 Pavis box), but it seems to imply that Sartarites do use a wde choice of construction materials and skills in different parts of the kingdom (I guess they also use extensively bricks in the frontier regions with Prax). Does anybody tried to map where do Sartarites use those different materials?

Sergio