Questions

From: Sergio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 09:47:50 +0100

Even if the future policy of Issaries Inc., as the recent OOP materials discussion highlighted, will be to concentrate the efforts in other places then Sartar and Prax, these remain very polpular places in Glorantha. There are plenty of mysteries there, at least for me. In fact, I'm considering the development of a campaign centered in the Scritha region, north-east of Pavis, and where the Oasis People will play a major part. So, here are some questions I would like to ask the experts. I need information on:
1. The oasis people: religion; mores; population in the Scritha region; economic activities.
2. The Scritha region in general.
3. The towns of Indagos and Far End in special.
2. I also need information on the Indagos family: where are their dwellings
in the Big Rubble? Are they in the Real City? Is the Daughter of Pavis Bendrath connected with the Indagos family?

Thank you in advance,

Sergio