Re: Stoicism in the face of OOP?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 21:30:44 +0100 (BST)

Shannon reports that the IssInc equity issue is mired in legalism, but:
> However, this should not slow down the initial set of books, which are
> already paid for. These books are:

> * The Introduction to Glorantha
> * The new Hero Wars rules
> * The Orlanthi Player's Guide to Dragon Pass
> * Sartar

This is _excellent_ news! I'm impressed that these are so well in hand (at least financially). However, does this mean we prospective shareholders won't get any of these as our "perks"? ;-) Acquisitive minds want to know...

Ob. Glorantha: does anyone know of any source (official or un-, OOP or in) for the length of Twilight in Glorantha? Also, does the length of the Dara Happan day include the "gloaming" period (evening twilight), as G:G implies it does include morning twilight (however _that's_ defined).

BTW, _is_ there a single word that means specifically "morning twilight"?

Slainte,
Alex.