Convulsion Membership and elephants.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 04:56:17 -0400

Hi All,

 It wa really useful to see the Convulsion membership list, it meant that I could easily work out;

1) Who owes me a drink.
2) Who I owe a drink.
3) Who I won't ever by a drink for.
4) Who drinks too much.
5) Who will pester me for artwork while buying me drinks.
6) Who will steal my drinks because I owe them artwork.
7) Who will ignore me because I drink too much.
8) Who I will by a drink for while convincing them to do some artwork for
me.
9) Who doesn't drink.
10) Who wouldn't drink with me if I paid them.
11) Who will avoid me when I have had a drink.
12) Who will play drinking games with me.
13) Who will think I am stupid for playing drinking games.
14) Greg Stafford.

Re Dave Dunham's elephants.

 I think several varieties of elephant can be found throughout Pamaltela, from small woodland beasts in Umathela, Fonrit and the Jungle. To big African type brutes on the plains. If you notice the picture of the Dorraddi chieftan in the GoG calender he has an elephant carved upon his staff.

Re Richard Develyns perceptions of Eiritha.

 Look at Tales of the Reaching Moon #14-15 nearly all my pictures are of Eiritha in her many forms.

Cheers Simon.
Cheers Simon Bray.

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #529