Thomas's questions.

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 17:51:07 +1200 (NZST)

Thomas Gottschall:

>The Red Emperor is given a fatal wound by Harshalter the Terrible at the
>Battle of Boldhome (p.142 KoS). But I remember to read somewhere that
>this was just a proxy and not the real one.

Not quite. He was wounded severely and had to rest in Doblian according to KoS. Whereupon he was killed by Harrek the Berserk. The full story can be found in the Fortunate Succession.

>Can anybody explain why the Telmori, normally extremely loyal to the
>Kings of Sartar, fight against Argrath instead of supporting him like
>their oaths would demand ? It's still a mistery for me.

Because Argrath is not really King of Sartar (having cheated on his crown test)?

Because Argrath has some hidden grudge against the Telmori and persecutes them unjustly?