Unanswered Questions.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 04:05:36 +0100 (BST)

Robert McArthur notes that:
> noone knows where the Emperor gets to for the seventh day of recharging the
> Empire at the change of the wane. Is this one of the seven Q Greg won't
> answer?

I'd bet money (at least, say, a pound -- or a punt, anyway) that it's not -- yet. The Unanswerable Questions have built in room for expansion, though, of course.

What'd more likely happen, though, is that Greg would:

Technically, according to the rules of the auction, you've to ask yes/no questions, not open-ended ones like this, so he _could_ refuse to answer on those grounds (unless you ask him "Does he go to Hagu", as David C. suggests, or something to that effect). I don't recall him ever standing on this legalism in practice, however.

> to get to where he is may require you to be
> as advanced in the lunar way as he is.

Almost certainly.

Happy vernal equinox fertility ritual, everyone!

Slainte,
Alex.

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #531