Personal News

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:26:22 +0100

Our daughter Sarah Aisling Brooke was born on Easter Sunday at 11:27 am. She is beautiful, looking just like her mother Julie (phew!). Weight at birth, 8 lb 9 oz (that'd be 3.9 kilos, if Napoleon had won). Baby, mother and father are all recovering well, but please excuse any delays and distractions in my correspondence.

Question: do we pin her birthday to 12th April, or to the Spring Chocolate Egg Festival (as it meanders through the calendar)? I quite like the thought that my baby has a *Lunar* birthday! :-)

Nick
:::: web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>