Cradle question

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 11:22:37 +0100

First of all I would like to say that this is an absolutely fabulous scenario - I couldn't put it down.

I don't honestly think I've ever read anything like it. Shannon said he would consider putting this one up on the Web site and I would like to plead on behalf of anyone who's not seen it to please do so. This one's too good to allow to fade into obscurity.

I think you could run it with characters of any ability, BTW. Low ability characters could be used as messengers (a bit like Mel Gibson in Gallipoli).

Anyway, one question: What exactly happened to Pinchining? The defenses were up, then they were gone, and so was Pinchining. But Garrath brought him back on a Gold Wheel (I assume) - so where had that Wheel been before (on the cradle) and where did it go to? Do we know this or is it a mystery?

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com