Praxian questions

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 13:14:39 +0100

Hi all,

First of all thank you very much for all answers re Eirith Hills. I certainly do feel pretty foolish now looking at those hills from the side - I don't know how many times I must have looked at them over the years and it never occurred to me what the shape meant. Horn Gate is quite obvious now, as is The Head Achres.

I just about feel confident enough now to write PC background and introductions for my campaign. I've put these on my web pages on:

http://www.skaro.demon.co.uk/cradle/cradle.htm

I need to state here that I am not trying to write anything for THE Glorantha - like you might find in magazines for example. What I'm aiming for is "Acceptable Glorantha" - i.e. it doesn't contradict THE Glorantha, it's in the right spirit, and although you might not want to use it yourself you don't basically see any problems with it.

I would very much appreciate any comments on what I've written.

Does anybody know what happens at Biggle Stone, BTW?

Cheers

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com