RE: The Glorantha Digest V5 #533

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:44:07 +0100

>Surely it's more important that he can kick out the Lunar occupation,
>than his claim to Sartar's bloodline. We can argue about that after
>there's a kingdom that needs a king.

Not necessarily - old tribal enmities run deep, the Lunars have just got here and the hatred of them has not had time to engrain itself into the subconscious. It has already been suggested that Orlanthi will shop their fellow rebels to the Lunars to get rid of them. I gather there were similar incidents between teh Maquis and the Communist resistance in France, or was that just 'Allo 'Allo (for any Brits who get the reference).

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths, a statistic