Argrath and the Telmori

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 23:18:13 +1200 (NZST)

Jane Williams:

>Minaryth Blue
>mentions "Telmori promise revenge", and "quarrel with A of P" in 1629,
>not 1628, and we don't even know if these sentence fragments refer to the
>same event.

I do think they are related since the two clauses are seperated only by a comma rather than a full stop. However it is the order of the fragments that is most unusual IMO. The Telmori promising revenge after a quarrel with Argrath of Pavis would seem straightforward to most people. But we are effectively told that as a result of their promises of revenge, they got involved in an Argument with A. of P. which is an odd sequence of events to say the least.