More Oasis people related questions

From: Sergio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:43:06 +0100

Can someone explain me or provide me information on:
  1. The mythical and physical origin of the salt mines in Pavis?
  2. How do the oasis denizens look like? Are they Theyalan? Of nomad stock? Something else?
  3. Ronance (mentioned in ToRM special# on Prax)?
  4. Joerg mentioned some time ago:
    > If we extrapolate from Nomad God/Dieux Nomads counters,
    > the various units of the Tada-Shi may just be summoned
    > demi-heroes. They might be reincarnated Golden Age people
    > relying on their descendants, though...
    I don't own Nomad Gods so, could someone explain me who are 'the various units of the Tada-Shi', please?

Thanks,

Sergio