Simon's questions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 00:37:15 +1200 (NZST)

Simon Phipp:

>Can anyone tell me where the Six Stones are (as used in the Six
>Stones HeroPlane Ritual)? I know they are somewhere in Sartar but
>have never managed to find out exactly where.

In the map of the Sartar Tribes (ToTRM#6 or Questlines I), there is a small group of six dashes south of the Boldhome - Swenstown route (south of the K in the Kheldron Tribe). Perhaps that's the Six Stones?

>Also, harping back to an old question which still burns me, has
>anyone any information on Cragspider, apart from the stuff in Dragon
>Pass and the Trollpak series?

The only other information is the Broken Council Guidebook which states that her surprise appearance at the Unity Battle saved the combined host trolls, elves, humans, dwarves and 'newts from catalysmic defeat.