Telmori

From: JeffJErwin <JeffJErwin_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:41:18 EDT

David Hall wrote:

<<I've always presumed that the Telmori fought Argrath either because he had caused the death of the rightful king (Kallyr) or because he reneged on Sartar's promise to lift their curse.

I still find it odd that p.6 of Lords of Terror states this: "Sartar tried to tame them, and even allowed them into his kingdom, but they betrayed them, and now guard the Lunar puppet in Boldhome." This seems a mistake since we know of Jomes Wulf and the Telmori involvement in an anti Lunar rebellion... but, they could have continued as bodyguards to Temertain as part of the peace settlement. Seems very unlikely. I suspect Mr. Wind Lord is sorely mistaken.

Jeff Erwin