Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #547

From: Ashley Crill <ashley.crill_at_student.oc.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 14:17:20 -0500

Lokomal the Mother
of Dinosaurs was equated by the God Learners to be a form of Maran Gor, worshipped for the Thunder Lizards she bears

Perhaps the Thunder Lizards are the result of a union between Hykim and Maran Gor?

>2. How do the oasis denizens look like? Are they Theyalan? Of nomad
stock? Something else?

RoC states 'The native farming peoples of the oases are indigenous to the land and have descended from survivors of time before the Darkness.'

>I have a vague memory of their [oasis people] eye colour being unusual. No
> idea where I got it from, I'm afraid.

>In RoC, IIRC is stated that the natives of the Paps have blue eyes. It is
>not very clear, but it seemed to me that this was a local oddity. It would

>not happen in other oasis.

RoC states 'The residents of Horn Gate are mostly mixed stock, including many blue-eyed people alien to the Praxian nomads.

'Good greetings in ill times, Friends! No person can risk the world alone' Ashley Crill