RE: City Spirits, Urrrrrgh

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 10:24:57 +0100

Mikko & Sergio:
>> City spirits can be a real pain for a shaman anyway.
>Or a blessing. After all, shamans are always searching for good
>spirit hunting grounds.

Apparently in Liverpool (UK) there is a healthy trade in stolen guard dogs - -..

But seriously, I don't see this. Why would a shaman want to go to a place that is defended by spirits that are dedicated to doing that only? He can't use them to store spells or MP, he can't learn powers from them, and he can't send them out to attack people. The most he could do is maybe learn a bit of history from them, so maybe the LM would be interested, but not a shaman.

Nick & Jane:
>>... when he was mistaken for a half-troll in Old Sartar.
>Mistaken for a half-troll? So Uurrgghh was not, in fact, a half-troll
>at all?

Just because one document says something, don't make it so. I do rather like the idea of him being a midget giant, though.

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
  A single death is a tragedy
a million deaths are a statistic

                 Josef Stalin