Ginna Jar & Lizards

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:35:18 +0200

Jeff Richard:

> pretty solidly rejected. The Seven Lightbringers were extent at the Dawn
> in a form (well except for whatever Gina Jar is) still recognizable in the
> Third Age.

A wacky theory on who/what Ginna Jar is dawned on me the other day. It is said that Androgeus is the remains of a once great god who has been reduced in stature. is also associated with really bad luck. So, what if she was Ginna Jar, and took on the bad luck of all the lightbringers in the quest.

Alex:

>> Yes, the Varanids! They are the original inhabitants of
>> the island Sitoro in the Korola archipelago.
>
>I'll bite: where exactly is the Korola archipelago?

Oops, the Digest is slower than direct mail... Well for the greater good: in the southern East Isles. Go to

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/eimap2.gif

Then check out

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/korola.html for more on the place.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/