Humakt

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:20:59 +0100

Thanks for answers so far.

Humakti dont't mind spirits hanging around the place (do they?), they don't even mind if they're bound into swords (I haven't CoP to hand but isn't that what they do with their allied spirits). Is it only when you stick one onto an old body that they object?

AFAIU Skeletons and Zombies don't have spirits in them (POW only 1 - I'm referring to RQ2 here) - so why the big deal? Or is it that they just don't liike the abuse of the body?

If so, how do Humakti feel about Wraiths and Ghosts - as opposed to free spirits?

Am I trying to look too deeply into this? :-)

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com