Re: surrection

From: Ian Thomson <ithomson_at_swin.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:27:41 +0000

Please can someone(s) tell me exactly who can perform resurrections

ie which cults

from the discussions so far my house rules is forming something like

CULT                                 WHO
Chalana Arroy             Non cult enemies and non chaos
Yelm                             Yelm Pantheon cultists
L Mhy                            Non cult enemies and non chaos
I Ontor                           Lunars and allied cults
Teelo Norri                  Non cult enemies
Xiola Umbar                Trolls
Aldrya                            Elves (+ rarely human elf-friends)
Daka Fal                      Nomads, Waha and Strombull cultists

constructive suggestions welcome

I'm also toying with the idea that unless you are an Initiate at least there is no chance of resurrection

Also I'm heretically allowing Humaktis to be resurrected by DI only, ie at point of death, basically big H says "Go back your work is not yet done" or some such, cos the body is still warm and the blood still coursing so they aren't really dead

sorry just my idea :)