Resurrection resurrected.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 06:04:16 +0100 (BST)

David Dunham tackles the thorny old of issue of Things To Do In Glorantha When You're Dead (especially if you're a Humakti who's just been "killed", and want to be "resurrected").

> Nothing wrong with that, it's not truly a resurrection (since the RQ3 game
> rules are probably broken with their death within seconds).

Hrm. I have my doubts about this rationale -- if they're not dead, what are they? Unconscious and dying? Do you normally let unconscious people call for DI, other than at the point of (ahem) _death_? Or conscious, but conveniently aware that they're _about_ to die? Surely by no means always applicable (brains just squished by a cave troll, frex, or painlessly poisoned without noticing).

> I think there aren't acolytes [of CA] in part because just being an
> initiate is about as hard on people as acolyte is in most cults --
> and gives about as much prestige.

Darn sight less rune magic, though.

Morbidly,
Alex.