Old Day Traditionalists

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:55:43 +1200 (NZST)

Joerg Baumgartner:
JB>>>Of the 2nd Age, there is no data available, although I suppose that

>>>Old Day Traditionalists had it easier in the Shadowlands than in the
>>>EWF proper.

Me>>Weren't they in Talastar?

>Can't remember any explicite location. Talastar had been EWFed as well...

The Dara Happan Book of Emperors (an archaic copy of the Fortunate Succession) contains maps which are not in the FS. In one of these maps, I am reliably informed by one J. Baumgartner that the Last Chance took place in Talastar. Since that is a pivotal revolt by the Old Day Traditionalists, it follows that the Old Day Traditionalists lived in Talastar.