Humakt and dead things

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:38:50 +0100

(sorry I'm so later replying to this, BTW)

Ok, I'm happy about Humakti attitude towards corpses.

Spirits I'm still unsure about.

Nick said:

> Old paradigm. Not all spirits are disembodied dead people. Humakti
> (rather perversely IMO) don't even mind the ghosts of dead Humakti
> hanging around, when there's some kinda Divine Purpose to it.

and also:

>> If so, how do Humakti feel about Wraiths and Ghosts - as opposed to >> free spirits?

> Should be dead. Kill 'em.

Do Humakti differentiate between spirits which are disembodied dead people and spirits which arent?

How would a Humakti feel about his spirit coming back as somebody's allied spirit? What about sticking the spirit in a crystal, or a sword? Finally, what about sticking the spirit into some sort of golem?

Cheers

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com