Treasure Tables

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 19:23:38 +0100

I'm probably going to get flamed into vapour now, but I have written up a set of random magic item tables for RQ/Glorantha. I was playing at the weekend, and the referee (who doesn't know much about Glorantha) wanted to "roll a random magic item", and the only table we could find was the Elder Secrets crystal table. So, I wrote this up, and he's happy, so I suppose someone else might like to have a look.

Seriously, please look at it and let me know if you think I've got anything badly wrong.

Don't forget to look at the "Weirdness" table at the end!

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
  A single death is a tragedy
a million deaths are a statistic

         Josef Stalin