Witch stuff

From: CWARD_at_srv0.bio.ed.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:06:57 +0000

Hi All,

Doyle Wayne Ramos-Tavener has raised some hackles with his witch theme.

Perhaps the Waha spell is an ostracism ritual which causes the victim to detect as chaotic _only_ to the casting khan's tribe. This would only be cast on 'evil' tribal members who must surely be secret chaotics anyway eg guilty of rape etc. (reasoning of offended khan/tribe).

Of course the victim of the curse is _not_ truely chaotic (outside of his former tribes perception) and will not register on sense chaos of non-tribal storm bulls.

(Unfortunately due to a problem with my server, I could not read the last section of the original post which presumably included the spell under discussion . So apologies if I have misunderstood/misrepresented anything)