Re: Notchet Pogroms

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 21:41:00 +0100

Joerg:
>> The Nochet Malkioni have been said to epitomize the obscure victim
>> of recurring pogromes.

Peter:
> What need for the pogroms?

As the chief abuser of the Notchet Malkioni, the "need" for the pogroms is that they're Fun and add Colour and Enjoyment to our games. As the inhabitants of Notchet City are happy to rage against each other for all kinds of reasons, having a disenfranchised, unempowered, generically shat-upon sect in white sheets and sandals hiding out in the catacombs and sewers appeals to my sense of world-design. (And gives you the "Oppressed Malkioni Martyrs in a Pagan City" that we're otherwise missing out on).

Nick
:::: web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>