The Glorantha Digest V5 #577

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:33:54 -0400

Hi All,

 I would make only one comment about Richard Develyn's argument.

  1. I can perceive of no Gloranthan culture that truelly believes that science exists, or could. That also includes the Malkioni, the Brithini or Mostali. The only known scientist in Glorantha is Leonardo the Scientist of God Forgot and I am sure that he does not have the time, ability or desire to argue about Richard's ideas.

 I remember that we all entered this Digest gently at first, not seeking to cause disruption, aggression or prove ourselves to be verbose. Then it happens, we put our foot in it and kick up a hornets nest. This is not the first
 debate that has resulted in Digest War (TM), I remember fondly the Onslaught and Vadeli debates. Who could forget the fires of wrath that were stirred up by the subjective/objective crowds. So KNOCK IT OFF FOLKS and
 get back to the real issue, Shovel Tusker mating habits, Groratan mittens and Esrolian Greenware pottery. This place is getting more and more like a bad dose of kinstrife everyday!

 Cheers Simon.

 PS Richard - DON'T DO IT, IT NEVER WORKS. Oh how long until the times of apologies, declarations of misunderstanding and appeal to speak better english??