Sazdorf

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt Computer) <"Daniel>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:07:03 -0700

I just gotta pick a nit here... (I'll keep it short ;-)

>The Sazdorf Trolls definitely belong to Dagori Inkarth, those of
>the Troll Woods to the OOO.

	The Sazdorf Trolls didn't exist at this time and their home is
	a dwarf mansion that was built during the days of the EWF.

Not only did the Sazdorf Exist, but they were a full on tribe of Trolls, strong enough to claim enmity with Dagori Inkarth (from their history in Haunted Ruins) The Current pathetic remnant is just a few refugees from a genocidal war waged by (I think) the Telmori. (no books here at work)

Close as I was able to figure it, they owned most of NE sartar (before it was Sartar) and held at least some of the lands N and E of the DogBone hills untill 1500-something.

Though _I_ would agree that they "belong" to DI, _They_ certainly wouldn't have ;-)

(not that any of this is really all that relevant -- carry on!)

danm