Re: Agimori in the West

From: David Millians <drakon_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 16:18:04 -0400 (EDT)

>Adam Betteridge asks:

>> Can anyone give me information about Agimor in the west, I recall
>> hearing/seeing something about them living there.
>> What sort of civilisation do they have? What sort of religion do
>> they follow? Any information you can give will be appreciated.

        I'm running a game set in twelfth century Pithdaros. My Pithdarans range from a Mediterrenean complexion through to deepest brown. They arrived as [Invisible] God-fearing warriors to battle The Evil One, but the Wars of Arkat, their Saint Archat, having ended centuries before, they settled down to await the next rising of sin.

        I thought it dull to have them totally assimilated with the rest of the West, but I wanted their differences to be somewhat subtle. We have village churches, and we also have folk traditions similar to Vodun and Santeria. Topped off with a host of secret societies and no centralized leader, secular or religious, it's rich and complex.

        The Closing keeps them hopping too.

        David Millians