Ducks

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 23:41:53 +1200 (NZST)

Tim Adam:

On ducks:

>1. I was lead to believe that they were created by the Jur?

It has been alleged that the EWF made the races of Ducks. Personally I think there was large intelligent fowl before this time sans speech, teeth and hands. The EWF in their efforts to find creatures to populate their golden age grafted hands, larynxes and teeth onto the ducks so as to create a species of Keets (which are found in the Far East).

>2. What are the Mythic ties of the Ducks?

They are mostly Storm worshippers. They have a special relationship with Death because the Cutter was used in their manufacture IMO.

Looking at the Archives, you will find more theories about the ducks and they also appear on some webpages.