Simon & Grazers

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 13:06:34 +0100

Simon,

Whilst I agree with much of what you say, there are things that have been learned from the Grazer debate: that the FHQ is an avatar of Kero Fin, that the indigenous peoples pre-populating the Grazelands were probably pain centaurs or descendants of pain centaurs, that the Grazers and te FHQ herself are both actively heroquesting in the 1620s. (Although I must admit there is reams of claim and counter claim you have to wade through to find this out).

Secondly,

        Congratulations on your impending fatherhood; I do hope that this is not another Nick induced craze otherwise I'll be having to beat Helen off with a broom (and without her asking either, for once ;) )

JB:
The missing sisters she found have been identified as Esrolian earth goddesses in previous discussions.

Yup, that is true, I remembered that one later (IIRC it's linked with the FHQ's defeat of the Grazer Khan whose name I can't remember as the solar Grazers become more earth rune tied Grazers thanks to culture assimilation)