Re: FHQ and Horse

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 12:17:42 +0100

Danny writes:

> Part of the current Heroquests that the Grazers are doing to transform
> the FHQ into a new deity encompasses her five stage Heroquest in Engizi-
> land). As she completes each stage of her quest, her horses regain the
> mythical parts of hippogriff lost over the years - the golden eyes,
> feathers, claws, wings and fiery breath.

The FHQ may well be trying this. But remember that the Char-Un are doing so too, and with far more noticeable success.

One Q: what would you mean by "her" horses (the ones gaining attribites), in this HQ project? A (limited) herd of *special* horses I can buy. But if it's every horse in the Grazelands, that sounds problematical, to me.

Nick
:::: web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>