Rune Fonts?

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 22:54:48 +0000

Tal Meta asked:

> Is anyone aware of a Truetype RQ Rune font other than Oliver
> Jovanovic's?

Well, I made my own before I found his. I may have a copy somewhere, but quite frankly his is better. What did you want changing? It all looked pretty good to me, and since most of us have it, we can use it in documents without being incomprehensible.

> Or, alternatively, a freeware TTF editior (Win31, preferably?)
Not "free", quite, but what I first used was Corel Draw. You can pick up early versions for about a tenner these days, and it does a lot more than just fonts. If you want to discuss the technicalities further, though, let's go to private email.

(BTW, the ISP have apologised, and the web page is back. On a much faster server!)

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/