The Yelm game

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 11:04:22 +0100

Lord Julian :

>The Sunstop was a magical event, and
>Mundane Laws became locally (universally?) =
>
>false until it ceased. Yelm's orbit is
>stable, but if you manipulate time, will =
>
>celestial mechanics continue functioning
>normally?

So, to clarify, your possition is that terestrial physical laws apply in glorantha, except when they don't. Is that right?

Also, you still haven't explained how Yelm can have a stable orbit, under Newtonian universal attraction or einsteinian general relativity, if part of it's orbit is through a uniformly paralell gravitational field - which is what we have on the surface of a flat glorantha.

Simon Hibbs