Urrrrgh the Ugly

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:35:26 +0100

Julian Lord says :

>>it was simply the orriginal implication
>>that merely believing in a god can cause the god to exist that I found

>>too simplistic to be meaningfull.
>
>Urrrrrrrrgh the ugly did actually acheive such a feat.
>Of course, this was because he wasn't intelligent
>enough to distinguish fact and fiction.

Urgh the Ugly's horde of gold wheels contained Pinchining, the last Gold Wheel Dancer. Urgh's sucessfull act of worship (he rolled 01%) and sacrifice of a Magic Point to his gold gave Pinchining enough energy to awaken out of torpor.

If Pinchining hadn't been there, presumably nothing would have happened.

Simon