Serpent Kings Dynastie

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 16:51:59 EDT

Hello Friends,

first i have to explain that my knowlegde of the West comes also from Hre= stols=0ASago (Joerg has access to my copy).

<< Bill Thompson <interlit_at_pacificcoast.net>
> Indeed I must concur. Rathomar, son of Froalar and Seshna Likita, host=
ed
> the first ecclesiastical council in Frowal.

A son of Froalar with the name Rathomar is not mentioned in Hrestols ago= =0A(neither in the whole Serpent Kings Dynastie which reaches up to 155 S= T).

I know that, apart, from Froalar and Hrestol himself, this is the only na=
me=0Athat was published, but i like the OLD Hrestol saga as Greg has writ=
ten it in=0A1967, so that i don=B4t accept a serpent King or prince with =
the name Rathomar.

IMHO the name Rathomar is a fantasy name that was included much later by = the=0AGodlerners, the Rookari or who ever else could have an interest in = the toppic=0Athat a Concil has to have occured before 100 ST.

Cheers

Must leave now, see you in LA

Andre Jarosch=0A