my big mouth...

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 21:53:46 +0300 (EDT)

>>There seems to have been at least one important orlanthi sorcerer we
>>should know about. And that is no other than Sartar, the holy man.

>!!! An intriguing idea, which I, for one, like!
>Nothing wrong with it a priori ...
>Is it true? Someone should ask Greg! Does someone
>out there *know* this to be impossible?

This makes me somewhat regret the fact that I wrote that up, since I had intended to present the question to Greg in the lore auction at Convulsion. Well... what's done is done. I hope the answer is interesting

Oh.. and the theory that saints have stayed outside solace gets my vote. Metaphysically it makes a lot more sense, since the hole premise of solace was supposed to be it's total separation from the world of mortals... In Glorantha it's a big comfort, knowing nobody can hurt your soul after death.

        -Adept

"thinker, dreamer and adventurer"