Sartar's Runes

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 20:15:28 GMT

David Dunham said:

> I believe Sartar was an Issaries hero. I'm pretty sure Greg has come out
> and said so.

I can confirm that, since I heard him say it. Well, actually what I heard at the last Convulsion was (from memory) something like

GREG: Has anyone figured out which god Sartar is embodying? SOMEONE: Issaries.
GREG: Right! He's the god of Change.
SOMEONE ELSE: The roads are the clue.

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.