Lunar Questions

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:57:22 +0100

(taking a pause from myth explorations)

Is there a mythic, theistic, whatever you might call it, rather than scientific (which is probably pretty boring) explanation for:

  1. Why the moon is red and black.
  2. Why it spins.

[The only other red and black spinning thing I can think of is a roulette wheel - I doubt there's a connection :-) ]

3) Why it doesn't reflect the light of Yelm (at least, the black side). 3a) Will the White Moon be white 'cos it reflects the light of Yelm, and is it more Yelm friendly as a consequence. 4) Why moon is associated with madness.

Cheers

richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com