Arachne Solara

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 14:44:28 +0100

Ian Thomson :

>Basically I am going to do a cult write up for the house campaign for
>Arachnae Solara

It is possible that she is not directly worshiped (or at least does not _recieve_ worship) anywhere in Glorantha. She may not even exist anymore as a distinct divinity.

Alternatively some aspects of her are worshiped, but are not recognised as being her. Perhaps she is a manifestation of the spirit of Glorantha, or perhaps she is somehow connected to Ginna Jar?

I believe she is found in the myths of many peoples in one form or another. She is revered by all and has an important place in Gloranthan mythology, but I doubt she has an organised cult.

Arachne Solara is a mysterious and unknown entity. It's hard to imagine who would worship her and what they would worship her for.

Simon Hibbs