Meta issues

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 17:03:03 +0100

Peter:

>Me>> BTW I do have a first name. Use it.

>>You were the one who started the rot, you know.

>Really? Where?

In your last post to me. It wasn't the first time people have addressed each other just by their surnames, in _that_ way IYSWIM, but it was certainly the first time I saw it happen at subject-line level.

Peter responding to Jose:

> If you persist in saying that something that I know or feel
> is wrong, then I will say so. If you do it politely then I respond
> in kind

That isn't how you treated me.

Incidentally some of what I said in those posts doesn't measure up - so let's not resurrect that thread. I sorted it out on email with a few people who didn't want to use _me_ as a punch bag.

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com