Some more GloranthaCon info

From: robertson_at_delphi.intel.com
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 17:49:35 -0700

Curtis Taylor asks:

>> Late announcements of the Events at GloranthaCon (this weekend!).

>Roderick, do we sign up for the events at the Con or over the Internet?

At the Con. While pre-reg books have gone out and people have pre-regged for games, the Con has reserved 20% of all games for at-Con signup. Also, not all of our events are in the book. Seminars aren't signed up for, just show up.

I checked with the hotel, there is a shuttle on a ~30 minute schedule from LAX to the hotel, for those of you flying in. You can also call the front desk (670-9000) to have one dispatched.

There will be some sort of locater information for the Friday events (Welcome, Meet the Reaching Moon).

Roderick