RQ Con: Enclosure 2 and Tales

From: Neil Robinson <neilr_at_gonzo.wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:09:27 +0000

Enclosure 2 now shipping!!
- ---------------------------------------

As David Dunham mentioned, Enclosure 2 is out and you'll be able to pick it up at the convention. Alternately, you'll be able to pick it up from me or David Hall. Cost is $12.00 and that includes shipping within North America. Contact me for more information.

Check David Dunham's web page (www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html) for an article list, but that may not be ready until after the Con. The major topics include:

	The Immolation Song:	The Saga that started the Gbaji Wars
	First Age Orlanthi
	Stories on the Hill of Gold
	Details on Fonrit, Aggar, Imther, and Alkoth

Tales 17

We will have a number of Tales 17 issues at the Convention. If you are a subscriber, can you please link up with me or David Hall to get your copy? The rest of the US issues are arriving by boat, and I'll send them out as soon as they arrive.

Neil

Neil Robinson           2650 NW 58TH ST APT 1
neilr_at_wolfenet.com      SEATTLE, WA  98107-5307  USA
ToTRM North America Rep (206) 706-3250