Tara, Lady of the Wilds

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 14:04:16 -0400

Joerg Baumgartner said:

>AS doesn't respond to worship by granting divine spells or intervention,
>or accepting initiation. However, aspects of AS do respond to the
>worship. The rites at Wild Temple seem to address Tara, the Lady of the
>Wild, along with the supreme goddess of Nature, and IMO one-off
>fertility magics (to be used during the ritual) are a big part of the
>ongoing success of the beast people procreation.

Is there any more information available on Tara, Lady of the Wilds? I haven't seen too much written up about any nature goddesses and I'm interested in what's known about her as I postulated the worship of such a goddess in Balazar.

Thanks,

Oliver D. Bernuetz
bernuetz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/realm/5545