Share the light, brothers !

From: Fridiric Boudaille <frederic.boudaille_at_hol.fr>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 23:48:53 +0200

I'm a french Glorantha addict since 1982 and a long-time digest reader (I've no Lankhor Mhy quill for english, please don't take offense ;-) ).

My first manifestation will be a cry for knowledge. This message is for the happy few who went on a heroquest in California this week-end :

Please brothers, share what you learned from the sneak preview of our future gloranthan vessel : herowars. Give thos who couln't make the trip a reason to hope and by Issaries, inform us.

See you soon with a little piece for my MGF mentor : MOB.